Brag Better Bootcamp 💪
Are you ready to have the career and recognition you really want? 🙋♀️
Master the art of fearless self-promotion.
Brag Better Bootcamp is a 4-week bootcamp for people who want to develop their personal brand so that they can be acknowledged and appreciated for their accomplishments.
Does talking about your accomplishments feel icky or scary? 😱
Are you worried people will think you’re obnoxious?
So many people treat “brag” like a dirty word. I’m here to change that. Because bragging is about giving yourself credit – and getting the credit you deserve.
I wrote the best-seller Brag Better: Master the Art of Fearless Self-Promotion to help smart people who struggle to talk about themselves and their accomplishments learn how to brag so that they can unlock career opportunities. I call these people the Qualified Quiet. If that feels familiar, Brag Better Bootcamp is for you.
Raise your hand 👋 if you're ready to...
Share your strengths
You want to easily and authentically share your strengths...without feeling icky or obnoxious.
You want to feel confident when you’re telling your story, and with the recognition that comes with being seen and heard.
Go for what you want
You’re ready to stop self-sabotaging and go for what you really want – the promotion, the raise, and the recognition..
A better career – better salary, better title, better recognition starts with learning how to Brag Better. 🎤
You can’t just let your work speak for itself. Because if you’re not enthusiastic about your achievements, nobody else will be.
If you're here, you've done the work. It's time to tell people about it.
Illustrations by Jordan Sondler.
This is about more than raising your hand or talking about what you've done. It's about allowing yourself to dream bigger. ✨
Here's what you'll get from the Brag Better Bootcamp: 🏋️♂️
- Develop your personal brand so that your accomplishments and skills can shine.
- Learn to explain what you do in simple, sticky terms to earn respect and recognition from the public and people at work.
- Eliminate words that undermine your work and find better ones.
Brag Better Bootcamp is for you if 👉
- You have trouble talking about your accomplishments to others.
- You want to share your expertise, but you feel sick at the thought of giving a speech.
- You can talk all day about how brilliant your friends and colleagues are, but you stay silent when it comes to talking about your own accomplishments.
- It feels more natural to “put your head down and do the work”.
- You're tired of the loudest people in your industry getting all of the praise and rewards.
- You're unconsciously self-sabotaging by not communicating your achievements and skill sets.
- You feel well-liked but under-appreciated.
What people are saying about
Brag Better Bootcamp. 👄
(Don't you just love when other people brag for you?)
"I feel so luck that the Brag Better Bootcamp was available to me at the moment I really needed it. I was paralyzed from the stress and exhaustion of the pandemic and unable to move forward – the Bootcamp broke things down into digestible (and therefore actionable) steps and now I'm on my way! Beyond the tactics and tools, this experience gave me space and freedom to imagine the next-level version of myself. A few weeks out and I'm already engaging with people from a place of more strength and confidence.
10/10 would (and actually often do) recommend."
"Fineman opened my mind to bigger picture of both my present and my future."
"Meredith is the supportive kick in the pants you need to take charge of your story and your career. Her bootcamp is perfect for any busy professional who thinks they couldn't possibly make time for their own growth and development – thanks to Meredith, you absolutely can."
The next round of Brag Better Bootcamp starts January 2022. 🗓
Space is limited – sign up here to get on the waitlist.